IT Project Performance…Assured
Rest assured that your projects are meeting business requirements and user expectations for functionality, performance, security, and accessibility. We provide program and technical support services to ensure your IT investments are well-managed and result in high-quality solutions.
Who We Are
BPS is a successful small business dedicated to helping organizations improve business performance through the innovative and practical application of technology.
What We Do
We provide responsive, innovative, and cost-effective services that result in high-value solutions for our customers. Our three focus areas are program technical support, systems verification & test, and application development & integration.
How We Do It
We use knowledgeable and experienced staff, agile processes, industry-leading tools, and effective collaboration to achieve client success.
The BPS Difference
- Expert Staff
10-20 years of experience in large systems development holding advanced technical or business degrees and leading industry certifications.
- Mature Processes
System development and project management processes based on best practices at large integrators and consultancies.
- Established Business Partnerships
Strong working partnerships with complementary companies to provide depth and breadth of expertise associated with large companies.
Our clients are Federal and commercial organizations with challenging IT initiatives. Each and every project is given the attention needed to ensure success. We are proud of our 93% Dunn & Bradstreet customer satisfaction rating and our many repeat customers. Below is a sample of our clients and projects.
Department of Health and Human Services
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Department of Education
General Services Administration
Department of the Interior
BPS believes in establishing strong, long-lasting partnerships built on trust, dedication, and synergy. In the business development phase, we participate as an active team member and contributor on capture and proposal efforts whether as prime or sub-contractor. In the delivery phase, we work cooperatively to ensure the success of the project.
We offer the following support and capabilities to partners:
- Proposal Development. We have outstanding proposal development skills, and we are eager to make substantive contributions to challenging proposals.
- Contract Experience. We have extensive experience performing on both government and commercial contracts, so we are prepared to support the unique contract requirements and expectations of both environments.
- Team Experience. Several members of our staff have held management roles with large prime contractors and small subcontractors, so we understand the etiquette and trust needed to make a prime-sub relationship work and the contract succeed.
- Staff Augmentation Capability. We understand how to provide candidates with an excellent fit to help you capture positions and tasks on large IDIQ contracts without wading through piles of resumes.
- Small Business. We are a small business, and can help large primes fulfill their small-business subcontracting requirements with a capable, predictable team player.
At BPS, we have a number of active and trusted partners. In some cases, BPS provides technology expertise to complement the program or domain experience of our partner. In other cases, BPS provides deep technical proficiency in a specific area to strengthen a system development team. For our clients, our partners offer staffing depth on par with the largest contractors, and our long-standing partnerships ensure a cohesive and proven team for your project.
BPS's expert staff and challenging projects provide employees with a great environment in which to exercise and expand their skills. We provide our staff with a high degree of autonomy and growth potential in a company that combines the variety and excitement of a small business with the maturity and financial stability of a large company. BPS offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, and is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our Careers page for more information on positions at BPS that are currently available.